Sunday, September 16, 2012

Story of my life.

Double rejection from him. And it hasn't even been a week. And now commence the chick flicks, and rocky road ice cream, so I can eat my feelings away. Like any goo friend, my friend Ibrahim told me what I needed to hear, it was basically a slap to my face, but one that I really really needed. He listened, then told me. I can't tell you how much I cried, but it was a lot. But unexpectedly, he made me feel a lot better, he didn't hang up with me until I stopped crying. Now lets just call the guy I'm head over heels for Plum. He said Plum wasn't worth it, and they're friends. He told me a lot, honestly, it could make anyone feel better. He told me to ask him about guys before I start talking to them, so I will. But I don't think that's going to be anytime soon. There are better guys. I just have to let hem come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment