Sunday, September 16, 2012

High School

High school sucks. You know what sucks more? High school relationships. Especially the long distance ones. As always there's this guy, I like him, his feelings about me are weird. Same ol' same ol'. AND as always there's another girl. Of course, everything is a cliche. And this other girl is my friend. they flirt probably just as much as we do. But I found out for myself last night around 2 am. Seems like every one on twitter wants them to be together, and he kind of, and kind of didn't go along with it. When I saw the tweets, I told him I was going to bed, he asked what was wrong but I let him figure that out for his self. And now, he hasn't text me like he said he was. Maybe that's a sign? Like in the show AWKWARD, he's my matty.

No comments:

Post a Comment